Last week I took the girls to get their first real haircut (we had a slight trim once before). This time we cut 5 inches of Hailey's hair and 4 inches off of Sydney's hair!
Hailey after...It was fear that this hair cut would grow them up (in looks) and it did. They had so much hair that it was killing me to make it cute and it was always in knots. I think it looks cute and is so much more manageable. It still can go up and do all sorts of styles. Win win.
For more wordy Wednesday click here...











30 comments:
so cute! haircuts really do make them look all grown up. and less tangles is always better. :)
♥ I love it! It's very cute! :)
Their hair sure was LONG! It looks great at the current length. Did you save some for your scrapbook? Its such pretty hair.
Aw, Beautiful Girls!
It looks fantastic! LOVE it. I didn't realize their hair was so long before!
Wow they look great..How did you have so much willpower for 5 years?
did they donate it?? My kids have tender heads..nightmare
They DO look older...and beautiful. And I am SUPER jealous. They already have way better hair than me. It's not fair!! :)
Definitely win win. They look absolutely gorgeous!!
GREAT pictures! I loved these...
And thats a neat lookin salon!
Happy Wordful Wednesday!
Jay @ HalftimeLessons.com
I love the cuts! They are such cute girls!
Your girls always looks so cute and smartly dressed!! LOVE the hair - my daughter's hair doesnt' grow! So I have no clue what it is like to have a long haired baby!!
I can't believe how long their hair really was. I guess I always saw them with it up. They look so cute with their new cuts.
i want that beaut hair for me! those girls are simply darling!
Absolutely adorable!
SO CUTE! The cut does make them look a bit older! Your girls are just darling!
The haircuts turned out so cute. Beautiful girls:)
Wow, I had no idea the girls hair was nearly that long. It's beautiful long and adorable shorter.
And your right, it does make them look older. Watch out, they are going to be knock outs. You'll be beating the boys off with a stick!
Wow, their hair was long! I can see why it was difficult to deal with. I love the new dos!
Wow, I had no idea their hair was SO long! They both look great though.
We use Johnsons and Johnson's spray on detangler. I love how baby soft the scent is and it really helps with those knots.
Wow! They look so adorable. That was a lot of hair but it looks so pretty. I agree...win win!!
Their new do's look adorable!!
They have such beautiful hair (both before and after)
Looking forward to seeing some new do's!
Your daughters are beautiful!! I love their new hair cuts!!
SUPER cute. I mean, really cute! They'll be heartbreakers one day!
GREAT hair.
I didn't realize their hair was that long! It looks so nice and healthy, and is still long enough for all of your cute dos!
Wow. They have impressive heads of hair!
Whoops just realized I was logged in as my husband! It was me, "Churchill", that made that comment.
So cute!!!! What salon is that? I've been there.
Their hair is so long!! And pretty...I can imagine it was getting hard to do. And grown up is an understatement, they look like teens with their hair blown out like that. They are beautiful girls Laura!
Post a Comment