2007... What was your year like?
An unexpected blessing - Getting to spend our first weekend away as just a couple (since we had Lindsey) We went to San Francisco. Going on another girls trip to Boston!
Feeling Important - I cannot really think of anything good for this one. A Mother's job is not very glamorous! Going on my girls trip to Boston and realizing I am pretty fast when I just get myself ready and I am not actually late all the time.
Craziest thing I did - Drop my brand new Canon Rebel Camera and break the lens (or so I thought it was just the lens filter). I was absolutely physically ill till I got to the camera shop and found out it was going to be okay. In my defense I had hooked the strap on wrong and when I picked it up by the strap it launched it across the room on the floor.
Smartest thing I did - join the gym and get healthier.
Sentimental Moment - Loosing my Grandfather this last September.
Most enjoyable gift - My Canon Rebel and my Ipod!
Craziest purchase turnabout - My ipod. I bought it in February and it went missing and was replaced( by my Dad who wanted an ipod and was sure it would turn up). I am sure he thought it would happen fast but it did not... months later when all hope of recovery was lost it was found hidden by one of the twins in a play purse!
Moments of Maturity - Sydney and Hailey potty trained and became big girls in so many ways :(
Huge Answers to prayer - I have no had huge answers to prayer this year, but I feel I have the quiet reassurance that he hears me, he knows my needs, and he helps me everyday! That is huge to always have!
TAG - I want to hear what you did too!
Happy New Year! I am a big goal setter. I can't wait to set some new goals and review last years and see what I acomplished!
Monday, December 31, 2007
2007 tag...
Posted by Laura at 7:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







10 comments:
Great post. Ironically quite a few of the things you mention are also on my list.
We also went to SanFran on our own this year. First trip together without Hope.
My best gift was my Canon Rebel (I would have lost it if I dropped it) and my Ipod shuffle (how did we make it this long without one?)
Sound like all in all 2007 treated you pretty well. I hope that 2008 does the same or better.
Happy New Year!
Happy New Year! :)
Cool post!! Sounds like you had a great year. Hope 2008 is just as wonderful.
Loved reading this. I was thinking about answers for myself, and I seriously have no idea. 2007 was very very uneventful (but in a good way) for me. Plus, thinking back a year is hard!
I enjoyed your post also. I might have to post this later! :) That is if I can think of any good answers!
love the post! i don't have a clue what my answers would be. sorry i have been away for so long. i had a little catching up to do. i'm glad everyone is feeling better. the story about the twins and being cousins was hilarious! i wonder why nobody beleived them, go figure! anyway, i'm glad you had a good christmas!
I'm glad you had a good year. And I hope 2008 is great. 2007 for us came with a lot of good and bad. Ryan was sworn in to the Utah bar, Emily was baptized, and we went on our first family vacation that did not involve visiting relatives. But we also lost Ryan's grandpa who was very special to us and our children and my mom has been fighting cancer all year. So we are hoping for a cancer free 2008.
Enjoyed reading about your year.
I loved reading this post! I wish we lived somewhere near somewhere interesting (does that even make sense?!LOL!). Chicago is in the middle of boring and "not interested". At least you have San Fran and a lot of other cities you can visit that sound great!
I'll try to do this one! Thanks for the idea. My 2007 was dominated by the birth of the twins, so it might not be that interesting to read!! I got a camera for christmas, too, and love it!
that is fabulous! what a great post!
Post a Comment