He looks great!!! He's really handsome, did he love it? What kind of gel did you use???? I'm bracing myself for the 'hawk it's arriving on the last day of school.....
It was crazy hair day at school. Alan did it and said he just used Paul Mitchell hair spray. All he did was push he hair the the middle. Nothing serious. It did stay up all day.
Oh that's great! He makes the mohawk look quite good! What a fun day for the school to have! Do they have themed days often? Like...wear your pjs to school and all!?
19 comments:
He looks so cute with a mohawk.........
LOL
This made my day!
Gotta love when kids sport the hawk!
What a cool little dude!
VERY Cool!!
♡ I love it! I looks great!
I love the missing tooth smile with the mohawk. And his sunglasses are pretty cool too!
:)Rachel
Very styling!
He looks great!!! He's really handsome, did he love it? What kind of gel did you use???? I'm bracing myself for the 'hawk it's arriving on the last day of school.....
It was crazy hair day at school. Alan did it and said he just used Paul Mitchell hair spray. All he did was push he hair the the middle. Nothing serious. It did stay up all day.
OMGosh, I love this!!! He looks SO COOL! I love the missing tooth!
I wouldn't want to meet him in a dark alley!
Oh that's great! He makes the mohawk look quite good! What a fun day for the school to have! Do they have themed days often? Like...wear your pjs to school and all!?
Sweet do!
very cool
Wow, awesome hair!
love his hair!
Alan did a great job with the hawk. He is so cute with his punky hair!
Love the hair!
Post a Comment