Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tuesday's Tip- Hair Blogs

I grabbed some shots of the kids before church yesterday. You can learn more about fun hair do's too at Jenn's blog here http://itsmylife-jenn.blogspot.com/. I have loved her hair tips. I also like to look here too http://shedoeshair.blogspot.com/.



Update:
I am not sure why its making it look like I had more pictures posted. Blogger can be very bad sometimes. It shows nothing so I cannot edit it.

24 comments:

Hillary said...

Once again Laura, you are amazing! It's a miracle I get to church with my kids hair combed. They all look beautiful.

Jaime said...

Your kids are all so adorable!

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

SUNFLOWERS!

That's all I have to say.

Crazymamaof6 said...

oh my gosh! ADORABLE! loooove the dresses. and the flowers in their hair is FABULOUS! way to go! k spill. love the jackets and dresses on your little girlies. where are they from? you have the best taste ever!

Laurie said...

I love the pictures! Their hair looks amazing! I will have to check out the site.

Debra said...

LOVE it!! My ? is HOW DO YOU GET THEM TO SIT STILL?? I can barely get my girls hair done.. and then they pull it out. And I am using the same elastics you told me about!

Stephanie said...

Totally adorable...makes me wish (once again) that I had a little girl!

Laurie said...

Their hair looks amazing!! How long did it take to do that?

Are You Serious! said...

♡ SOOO cute! I love their dresses & shoes and dang cute hair! I love Jenn's tutorials and I'm going to have to check out the other one you posted!

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

That looks amazing!

Connie said...

So, I am completeley in AWE of you right now. I can't even get my hair brushed, let alone get anyone elses hair done....and Alexa barely allows a bun for ballet...they look really beautiful Laura.

Heather said...

Completely awesome! Makes me sad because I think I'm going to have to cut my babies hair. She won't let me do a thing to it. Pony tails last about 5 min before she yanks it out! I'm so jealous!

Claremont First Ward said...

Are you kidding me, Laura? The hair dos are amazing. Not that I'm surprised. I don't think I've ever liked sunflowers so much as in your girls hair with those dresses!

Claremont First Ward said...

PS What are the bottom 3 pictures? I can't view them.

Cecily R said...

Ummmm...how do you do that??? I am lucky to get my kids' clothes on frontwards on Sunday. Gracie's hair gets brushed. That's it. When Evie gets hair I am never going to make it before the second meeting!!!

latree said...

I cant see the last three pict either...
I was 'aahhhhh.....'ing to see the sunflowers on the hair matched the dress.
so cute!

Sarah said...

so so cute! i can't see the last three either.... odd. love the hair-- how on earth do you have time to do hair before church? i'm lucky if i get to brush my teeth! :)

Jenn said...

So very cute!!! Did you cute the twins' hair? It seems shorter? BUT very VERY cute!

Melissa said...

Oh my beautiful- love the hair, you have such beautiful children Laura!!

Casey's trio said...

I am amazed at what you do with the girl's hair. You have talent. And patience!

onehm said...

The hair! The outfits! It's all perfect!!!
Way to go!

Lottie_Ellie said...

What pretty girls... what fabulous hair

girlytwins said...

All I can say is WOW!

I can't wait till my girls have enough hair to do something with it.

Shannon said...

I have just started putting things in my girls' hair. It is so unruly with the curls. I am so impressed with your talent and their patience! They all look gorgeous...as always!