We decided to have fun with our girls night this week and celebrate New Moon. We have all been excitedly waiting for its release!
First we headed off to dinner.
Then we headed over to watch Twilight (which we didn’t get all in) because first Lisa did my make up.
Here we are just heading out the movie.
I can’t wait to not be smiling with braces!
Here we are waiting for the movie to start. It was total mayhem! Luckily our theatre sells tickets and it always reserves your seat. No lines ever.
Just before the movie started I was almost treated to a full moon. That’s my leg and magazine in the photo.
Speechless. It’s not about size but it looks like she might have forgotten her shirt!
We really enjoyed the movie. It was wonderful! My sister Diana got stuck working out of town and we missed her. We used her seat for purses and coats which seem to worry people, but we paid for the seat. We’ll take Diana next week so she won’t feel left out. Being that we were front row and the noise level made it tough to hear the movie none of us mind at all!







7 comments:
loved it too! sounds like a fun evening!
OMG!~ that chick! horrifying.
Google "The People of Wal-Mart." I think that girl should be featured....
Going to see it on Tuesday...can't wait!
♥ Wow that crazy! Sometimes I wonder what people are thinking when they choose what they're wearing that day!!!
I love the school girl feel of these moments! I haven't seen it yet. I'll probably just buy the DVD when it comes out like I did with Twililght. (Mike asks too many questions to take HIM to the theater) :)
I LOVED LOVED LOVED seeing it with you. We have so much fun together.lol. And I have to admit I totally encouraged Laura to get that girl on camera. It was horrifying and hilarious!
Thanks great blog post
Post a Comment