For my birthday we usually go up to the mountains to enjoy the fall colors. This year winter came too early so as you can see it looks more like a winter landscape (we were freezing). We did find more fall colors lower in the canyon though.
Happy Birthday from your belatedly, forgetful friend. I'm sorry. AND SQUEAL........I have the same jacket as you. Got it last winter and it's my FAVORITE. I love these shots......you are all so pretty!
Happy Birthday. Your pictures are beautiful. I hope you had a fun day. PS I love your girls jackets.
Happy Happy Birthday Laura dear...looks totally chilly and wintery. we don't ever get that much display of weather. but we don't get fall either. the girls look darling. love the green coats.
♥ Great pictures!!! Happy late birthday!!! :)
Glad you were able to do something fun for your b-day. Love the pictures.
This iis awesome
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Happy Birthday from your belatedly, forgetful friend. I'm sorry.
AND SQUEAL........I have the same jacket as you. Got it last winter and it's my FAVORITE. I love these shots......you are all so pretty!
Happy Birthday. Your pictures are beautiful. I hope you had a fun day.
PS I love your girls jackets.
Happy Happy Birthday Laura dear...
looks totally chilly and wintery. we don't ever get that much display of weather. but we don't get fall either.
the girls look darling. love the green coats.
♥ Great pictures!!! Happy late birthday!!! :)
Glad you were able to do something fun for your b-day. Love the pictures.
This iis awesome
Post a Comment