I read all about Mom’s who love Halloween. I must be missing some gene because I find Halloween exhausting. All the partied poop me out and the pressure with costumes stress me to no end. Somehow every year though on Halloween night, when the whole process is almost over I relax and enjoy it. Maybe its getting to see my kids eyes light up with the fun of it all. Who knows.
The girls had a Halloween program this year with their new preschool. Which was absolutely adorable!
Here are the girls with their teachers.
Then there was the school parade. Each of the older kids had a twin go to their class and walk with them. They were thrilled. Next year the girls will be in kindergarten. Boo hoo.
Here the kids are with their cousins. We always have everyone over for Chili and take pictures before trick or treating. This year Alan’s Mom was able to stop by and just see them from the car. The kids were so thrilled to see her they could barely take pictures.
The weather was unseasonably warm and wonderful. It felt like California trick or treating. This year their cousins stayed for trick or treating too. What a treat!
My little cheetah’s.
Jacob was Anikan. This mask was so weird and funny. We got a real laugh every time he put it on.
Lindsey was a ghoul bride and was thrilled about it. I have to admit she looked great :)







8 comments:
your kids look great! i know what you mean about the pressure of costumes... luckily this year my girls decided to be princesses and we already had the dress-ups so i didn't have to get anything! it was awesome!
I'm one of those that just LOVE Halloween--- lol. Love your kids costumes. They look great and that Anikan one really is funny.
I like Halloween, but I also feel like I am always running from one event to the next and am exausted when it is finished.
Your kids looked great and Lindsey's costume was awsome.
Look how cute everyone looks! I've posted a few times about what a dead beat Halloween mom I am. I find it exhausting as well. :)
Thank you for such a great halloween. Every year I am glad we live so close so the kids can go together. I share your feelings though...It is exhausting!LOL
Love Lindsey!! Her costume was way cool! Haha, Jacob's mask is hilarious. And those are by far the cutest cheetahs ever. I don't get in the Halloween spirit till the last minute either but I really enjoy the end product :)
Your costumes are amazing! I have to admit that I wasn't all that broke up about missing halloween this year. My kids always end up crabby and spoiled anyway:)
That ghoul bride is classic! (And I agree about that mask...hilarious and strange at the same time!)
Post a Comment