Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Pictures! Pictures! Pictures!

Hooray for me! I got a new camera today and I am over the moon about it! I have had my eye on the Digital Canon Rebel for quite some time. I always said I didn't think I would ever give up my film camera, but with this digital SLR I have no need for it! Anyway here is my first photo shoot. It's the girls getting ready for naptime. :) Anyway, I am enjoying my camera a lot already!
Sydney her night night position, two fingers in mouth.


Sydney and Jacob at lunch.


I think Sydney was getting tired, LOL!

Hailey's sunshine face.

Hailey again... being cute!

This is a picture of their life, and their bedtime antics. It takes almost an hour to go to sleep, there is just too much fun to be had together.

Hailey in her night night position, sucking her thumb.

2 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

Laura,
The girls room is SOOOO cute. Love your candid photos. I cannot believe your kids hair looks that perfect ALL THE TIME. How do you do it? I have the rebel too, and love it.

Anonymous said...

I have something I think she may like sucking instead of her thumb