Every year our friends host a holiday party. Invited are all our friends that my husband grew up with and their children. It’s been so fun to see each other especially as we didn’t grow up around here and don’t see many of these people often enough. This year instead of a party she (Lanae Taylor) arranged for a trolley ride around the lights display.
Mike was pretending to be the ticket taker. Lanae below with her grandchildren.
After the trolley ride we went inside for cookies and hot chocolate. Yummy.
Here is our group all together. We had a wonderful time.







7 comments:
I loved seeing this picture of Lynna. We all miss her! (And everyone else who's moved to Utah...)
=)
What fun night! So nice of Lanae to do this for us. Love her!!
That looks like a lot of fun! And I love your photos they turned out really good.. I have so much trouble with night pics
What a lovely night! I must say those silver jackets of the twins are TDF!!
Looks like oodles of fun...a fabulous way to end the holidays!!
You do such fun things as a family. Can you believe it's already 2010? Did you ever get my email about those blog conferences?
Wow. How cool is that? I bet your kids just loved it.
Post a Comment