Saturday, December 11, 2010

California- Monterey Bay Aquarium

I grew up going to this aquarium. It's really just an amazing place!













4 comments:

Sara said...

Isn't it the best?? So many amaxing exhibits and the ocean right there! I love how S or H's shirt is soaked from playing with the sea creatures. (sorry, I still can't tell the apart from pictures!)

Claremont First Ward said...

I LOVE this aquarium. How fun that you got to take your children there and relive memories!

Dumb Mom said...

We went there the last time we visited the in-laws in San Fran. It was so much fun. Looks like you all had a great time too!

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura you have such a lovely family. I'm a friend of Lisa's. I know she's super busy, just wanted to see if you've heard from her. I know she usually blogs by now. Hoping you all had a wonderful Christmas/New Years.
Heather:)