Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Things that make me happy...

Today the sun is shining and its feeling warm. We hit 60 for the first time in way too long today. This makes me happy. So I thought I would share a few of my new favorite things today.

*Make up wipes. I am so in love with these. Such a nice and easy way to remove make up. I still wash my face after but it cuts the time in half and if your in a rush or lazy you don't have too. Mac makes great ones- though I don't have those. Garnier Fructis, and neutrogena also makes a good product and I have tried both.

*Colgate Wisps. This might have more to do with me having braces but brushing my teeth on the run with a minty brush is totally awesome!

*My reuseable water bottle at the gym. Totally love it. Don't know what I was doing refilling bottled water.

*Mac mineralized skin finish. This stuff is so wonderful. I just absolutely love it for it fresh, natural finish that does not settle in the places I don't want it too!

*Viva glam V lipstick from mac and lip glass. It's rare I find a new lipstick I love but this one is great!

*Nars orgasm blush. Pricey but worth it. This is the best blush I have ever found. It came highly recommended and did not disappoint.

In other news we are finally getting a Sephora in my area. Seeing that made me soooo happy. Most of the above items were recommended by someone else. I love the bloggy world!

Have a great week! Enjoy the sunshine. I know I will. Do you have any favorite products you can't live without.



7 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

I always wondered about those Colgate Wisps? It was so nice here too! So beautiful! :)

Sarah said...

can't wait to try some of these... i can always use fun make-up recommendations! thanks!!

Sarah said...

PS-- Viva Glam V is my current favorite too!

Hillary said...

I am so happy to see the sun too :)

And I can't wait for the Sephora to Open. I have only been to the one in Vegas, but I loved everything I bought from there.

Michelle said...

I LOO-OOVE Bare Minerals makeup!! Can't live without it and bonus! my neighbor works for the company in SF, so she passes on goodies from time to time.

And a good swimsuit. That fits, without tugging and pulling and constant checking to make sure I'm not flashing too much!

Our family chaos said...

I love Nars orgasm blush. So great. I also love Viva glam V. Great finds!

Mike and Shelby said...

I love CARMEX! It certainly isn't an expensive recommendation, but it is the one facial/lip thing I never leave home without! I've really needed it since moving to the drier climate here in Utah.

(And that is quite a name for that blush!) :)

Let's hope the sunshine comes back to us soon!